Creating Transformational Value across the Supply Chain
Turtle & Hughes recognizes that integrated supply is just one of many supply chain services we offer. Our customers are increasingly asking us to assess their processes, organizational structures and general readiness for step-changes in their strategic direction. Accordingly, we have launched a new business devoted to addressing these new challenges, Turtle Supply Chain Services (TSCS), a division of Turtle & Hughes Integrated Supply (THIS).
Turtle Supply Chain Services (TSCS) provide the discerning client with the opportunity to maximize yield in the shortest time possible. We are not a tactical “body shop”, but rather an industry-agnostic provider of strategic services that can be deployed on short notice to solve discrete or enterprise-level supply chain challenges.
Creative Supply Chain Design and Co-Creation are our key operating principles. Rather than offer up “cookie cutter” methodologies with pre-ordained results, we work with you to understand your challenges and determine the best way to solve them. This holistic, nonstandard approach to solution design typically yields results that are transformational. Our supply chain practitioners are seasoned thought leaders, and have decades of hands-on, “in the trenches know-how” in many industries as well as operational and leadership experience in over 45 countries.
Whether you are looking to outsource portions of your procurement operations (PaaS), determine the best location to stage your critical spares or generate millions in bottom-line-impacting realized savings, TSCS can help. Call us at (888) 353-1066 or contact us via Email today.
Turtle Supply Chain Services
- Procurement-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Spend Analysis
- Supply Base Categorization
- Supply Management Program Design
- Strategic Sourcing
- Project Sourcing
- Capital Projects Sourcing
- Pre/Post M&A Supply Base Rationalization
- Tactical Sourcing and Bid Management Services
- Category Management
- Tail-Spend Analysis and Program Design
- Supply Base Rationalization
- Incumbent Supplier Negotiations
- Savings Tracking, Reporting and Compliance
- Transaction Management (Req-2check)
Inventory and Warehousing
- E2E Supply Chain Assessment
- Inventory Optimization
- Warehouse Design Analysis
- Critical Spares Inventory Positioning Analysis
Organizational Design & Program Management
- Operating Model Design
- Performance Management Program Design
- Governance Model Design and Implementation
- Procurement Organization Design
- Global Program Management
- Tactical Project Management