Supply Chain and Inventory Management Solutions from Turtle & Hughes Integrated Supply
Supply chain and inventory management solutions from Turtle & Hughes Integrated Supply (THIS) have saved businesses millions of dollars on their indirect material costs. Our company has experience as an integrated supplier serving companies of all sizes, including many Fortune 500 firms, allowing us to effectively solve the most complex supply chain challenges. In fact, our company can reduce indirect materials costs by as much as 25 percent through our comprehensive supply solutions.
Our team will begin by benchmarking your current operations, establishing an information design strategy to deliver business intelligence that is meaningful to your operation. We will then implement of the right MRO solution strategically targeted to deliver savings as quickly as possible. These various services and solutions include:
- Inventory optimization – Streamlining inventory to reduce total cost of ownership
- Vendor relations – Working with vendors to ensure timely deliveries and affordable pricing
- Purchasing management – freeing your procurement team to pursue savings on direct materials
- Storeroom operations management – ensuring lean-focused storeroom layouts
- RFID/Vending inventory management system implementation – providing enhanced control and visibility of supplies
- National pricing strategy – negotiating directly with tier-one sources to reduce supply costs
- Warranty and repair management – maximizing the value extracted from tools and equipment
- Quality management – ensuring supplies are providing cost-effective performance
- Asset Performance Management – tracking materials to the asset for Total Cost of Asset (TCA) reporting
As we deliver on the agreed upon metrics, our team will provide regular reports based on verifiable, clear data. Our knowledgeable team has worked with businesses in a wide range of industries and all programs are implemented by skilled PMP-certified project managers, so we can guarantee results from our services.
For more information on our supply chain and inventory management solutions, contact us today. Based on a few key data points, we can provide you with an estimate on the potential savings our services can provide.